Places to Use Baking Soda. How to use Baking Soda?
Who does not love baking soda? This multipurpose edible product can be your big-time savior in many situations. This is not only used when baking your favorite banana bread but also to clean the household items and satins on that pretty dress. There are numerous baking soda uses. If you do not know how to use baking soda for cleaning, then keep reading this article to learn what is baking soda used for and how to use it?
Have you seen the science experiment videos of volcanic eruptions by pouring vinegar on baking soda? Baking soda can make a major difference in the cleanliness and smell of your drains.
- Add baking soda under running hot water to keep the drains fresh.
- You can also use hot water and baking soda combination to unclog the drains.
It should not come as a surprise that baking soda in the laundry can brighten the clothes and make them smelling fresh.
Baking soda, when used in a washing machine, makes for a great fabric softener when added while washing the clothes.
Baking soda can also neutralize the odor of spills on clothes. You can also clean your washing machine using baking soda.
RELATED: Uses and Benefits of Baking Soda
You might be missing out on the benefits of baking soda if you are not using it for the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle some baking soda in the crisper drawer bottom.
- Baking soda also helps to remove stains in the refrigerator.
- Baking soda comes handy when to clean the cherry juice stains from the fridge.
Pots and Pans
Pans and pots are the nemeses in the kitchen. If you have nice pans and pots, you have to be gentle when using them to keep them looking nice but tough enough to get rid of the baked-on food. You can use baking soda to clean copper pans and enamel. The stained pan can be removed using baking soda. Nonstick pans absorb food odor, and you can get rid of this odor by using baking soda.
Baking soda is a great ingredient to clean microwave odor, grease, and food particles stuck inside the microwave. Baking soda can remove tomato stains and oil. Your microwave will smell fresh like new after cleaning with baking soda.
Baking soda is the best and simplest solution for cleaning oven. Baking soda can be used to clean tough stains, odors, and food residuals.
- To clean your oven, cool it down completely spread baking soda layer at the bottom of the oven.
- Repeat this every few hours, and you will notice that food particles will start to dissolve.
You can use baking soda mixed with a Borax to make your own homemade inexpensive and effective cleaner.
- Add baking soda to your next rinse cycle of the dishwasher to freshen up and remove dirt from inside.
Baking soda can help that overpowering trash smell away from your house. You can also clean the bin using baking soda; it will not only clean stains but also make it smell clean and fresh.
- Sprinkle some baking soda at the button of your trash bin or sack.
What can I use in place of baking soda?